Saturday 7 November 2015

Guest Designer - Tedja Musyanti

Hello everyone!  I'm very very excited to introduce you to our designer this month Tedja Musyanti.  And why will you ask that I'm so excited?!?  Well because this is her 1st time using some digis.  She usually uses stamps!!!!  And I think we have her hooked to digis now :)

Here is a little bit about this wonderful lady.


Hi everyone, My name is Tedja Musyanti, you can call me Yanti. I'm from Indonesia. I'm very honored to be a Guest Designer for the Art by Miran Challenge Blog. Thank you so much for this opportunity and I really appreciate it. I have always loved crafting, but for now I especially love working with paper (making card, scrapbooking and 3D Project). I try to do it daily because crafting is a massive passion of mine. For now, I'm on several Design Teams and just loooovveee it .....

Check out the fabulous project that she made to follow the theme of the month which is warm colors using the wonderful digi Ceridwen.


That is just GORGEOUS.

I'm sure that you will want to go and check out the details on how this fabulous project was made, you can find it here.

Thank you so much Tedja for accepting our invitation to be our GDT this month.
We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tedja, you did a wonderful job!! Thanks for being the Guest Designer and sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete