Tuesday 1 September 2015

Little Indie box card inspiration

Good morning, Happy Tuesday!

Bettina here, and it is my turn once again to host the Artbymiran blog

Today I am sharing Little Indie

Our theme this month is box cards

and a little closer:

I have used bazill and some diecuts from Marianne design and made this Indian box card in autumnal colours. She is coloured with my promarkers. 

You can see more details on my blog 

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the beautiful images artbymiran has to offer

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Fan Page, where we offer monthly challenges, come on over and join the fun, chat with Mi Ran and the design team members. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment