Wednesday 8 April 2015

Nurse Nora - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone!  Hope you are all doing good.  This month the team here is being challenge to do monochromatic!  So I decided to play along.... but wasn't sure what I could do until I came across this fab image!

I'm pretty happy with how Nurse Nora turned out.  My brother's spouse is a Nurse and she's just so incredible at her work.... she does palliative home care!  She just amaze me.  And I haven't been really good at keeping in touch so figured I would make a special card just for her!
Digital Stamp - Nurse Nora, Digi Stamp, Coloring page, Printable Line art for Card and Craft Supply
I even did the hair red.... I really went all out for the monochromatic look!  Don't think a nurse would look like that... but I still think she's pretty cute.

And here's a closer look at the cutie that I colored with copics.  If you want the details on how I made this you should come here.

I was really happy with my result.  What do you think?  My SIL loved it and that was the important part!!!

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by Mi Ran has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and we hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs

Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment