Saturday 15 November 2014

Guest Designer - Linda Levoir - 2nd creation

Good morning, it's time for the 2nd creation from our 1st Guest Designer for the month of November Linda Levoir.

If you have missed the 1st post of her GDT here's a little about her:

Hi, my name is Linda Levoir, I'm from the UK. I was born and bred in London and am a 'proper' Cockney, though I've lived in Yorkshire for about 5 years now.
I've always  had a love for arts and crafts and have tried my hand at many things over the years, but just over a year ago I discovered stamping and colouring and just like that I was hooked, not too long after that I started my blog http://stickywithglitter.blogspot.co.uk/ and things have just taken off from there. I feel amazingly lucky to have enjoyed the success I have so far. I like to colour in different mediums including Copics, Distress Inks and Inktense pencils and really enjoy trying out new things, even when they go horribly wrong! 

I love Mi Ran's artwork and her stamps both rubber and digital so it's very exciting  for  me  to  have this opportunity to showcase her work. Thank you so much to Mi Ran and Vicky for inviting me! :)

So let's see her 2nd fabulous creation.  For this card she used the fabulous image Little garden Sally without background.

There's so much eye candy on this card!!!  The colors are totally perfect to showcase little Garden Sally.  Totally adorable.  You can see the details on how she made this card on her blog here.

I think you will agree with me that she did an awesome job showcasing this beautiful image. Thank you so much Linda for agreeing to be our GDT this month!  It's been a true pleasure to have you on board.

We would love for you to become a follower of our blog along with visiting our shop to see all the wonderful images Art by MiRan has to offer! And of course you should go and check out our FB group there's so much fun going on there!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment