Tuesday 22 July 2014

Art by Mi Ran Stamps

Good Morning

Jackie here to host today's showcase.

Today I am sharing two cards using two of the new rubber stamps by
 Art By Mi Ran Stamp Collection
You can find all six of the new rubber stamps exclusively
at Whimsy Stamps 

For my first card I created with Painter Pennie 


 My second card using Little Witch

Both stamps are just wonderful to play with, and so much fun 
to color. 
I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project...
Would love to have you visit my blog Papermoments ~ 
where I will share more details on how I created both cards!

Come on over and join the fun with our 
new challenge!! It is always ANYTHING GOES 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards and I love the images. So dog gone cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie these are such beautiful creations. You are just creative and talented.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete