Monday 10 March 2014

Sweet Cheeks

Good morning,

I'm Angelique and today's it's my turn again to host the Artbymiran Blog.
It's already march, can't believe how fast time goes
We launched the Artbymiran Challenge Blog and went live with our verry first Anything Goes challenge
Please feel free to hop on over and join us for some fun
http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.nl/
(don't forget to read the rules)
Hosting our second challenge on our facebook group and on top of that, its my daughter's 15th birthday today, gosh feels like only yesterday she was runnin around in her diapers tryin to lure us into every toyshop we came across when goin shops. Dolls, barbies, crayons replaced with jewelery, make-up and  iphone.
Sometimes I'm missing that pause button of life but at the same time it's so verry interesting to see how a little girl changes into a pretty "little" lady

Right, time to show my card.
For today's card ive used Artbymiran's Sweet Cheeks
You can find her in store HERE

She's coloured with derwent coloursoft pencils and the skin with faber castell's
For the list of materials, please visit my blog: http://engeldesignsscrap.blogspot.nl/

I hope you enjoyed my inspirational project.
I would love for you to become a follower of our blog, along with visiting the shop to see als the wonderful images Artbymiran has to offer!

Thank you so much for dropping by.
Have a wonderfull day.

Huggsss, Angelique

2 comments:

  1. Angelique congrats with your daughter's birthday. Your card is so pretty and girly with beautiful colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your daughter!
    Such a lovely card. Love all the papers and vintage feel! Love it! XD

    ReplyDelete