Wednesday 19 February 2014

Good morning! Ruza here, and its my turn to host the Art by Miran Blog! Today I would like to share a card I made with the lovely Happy Mail! I'm continuing this month's theme of "GREEN" with this beauty.


I colored this beauty with Copic Markers, fussy cut her out and placed her on the mat that I applied Distress Ink to, and layered her on my design. When I first saw Happy Mail she just brought a huge smile to my face, and I knew I wanted to create with her.

You can see more details about today's card on my blog ... Ruza's Craft Corner!

We would love for you to become a follower of our Blog, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer!

We have a new artbymiran Facebook Page, where we offer Monthly Challenges. Come on over and join the FUN, chat with Mi Ran and the Design Team Members!

Have you heard the news ... artbymiran is actively Sponsoring Challenges! 

Here are a couple of Challenges that started on February 16th!



Here is a Challenge that started on February 18th!

Holly Jolly Christmas

Make sure you hop on over to the Challenge Blogs for all the details 
on how you can WIN some lovely artbymiran images!

Thank you for stopping by and we Hope you have a Wonderful day!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

4 comments:

  1. Ruza, this is just so beautiful. So love the green colouring. and pearl flourishes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Ruza especially I love own your background design. That is really neat!
    Hugs, Mi Ran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous art. she is gorgeous. I love the papers too. Beautiful card.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete