Tuesday 17 December 2013

Meet Susan Kennedy

Hello, today I would love for you to meet a very special gal  Susan Kennedy!


A little about me...  I live in the state of Georgia in the good ole' south where they call us all Georgia Peaches! LOL  I am the wife to a wonderful man, Kevin, who is from Australia. He is very tolerant of my crafting!! And he is always complimenting me on everything. I make. LOL  He is a bit biased I think!!  I met him online years ago. We grew very close... he came to the USA in 2012 for the final time :)  It is a long process, but he is totally worth it!! I am a mother of three, Taylor (19), Michael (15) and Bailey (12). We definitely have our trials and tribulations, but I love them all dearly and wouldn't trade being a mother for the world. Taylor is out of the house doing her own thing. I just wish she would check in more often so that I know she is alright. Michael is in his first year of High School where he has found Drama and really loves it! It is really amazing the transformation he made once he found his little niche in school. We do still struggle with the grades though. Bailey is in middle school, 7th grade where she is doing well in her academics and I think her goal is to be involved in every club in the school!!!  :o  She definitely keeps us going!! We have two dogs, T-Bone and Brisket and two cats Highlight and White-Out. Do you see our theme? LOL  The dogs are named after cuts of beef LOL and the cats are office supplies LOL!!! I know.. we are very goofy!!
I have been crafting since the dawn of ages .. Okay.. maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but I first found a small scrapbooking store right after I had Taylor.. so that is 19 years ago!!! During a bad marriage my crafting fell off. When Kevin and I got together I pulled all of the crafting supplies out of the garage to see if I could have a go at it again. Wow!!  I missed it so much. But then I found blogs!! And cards!!! And challenges!!! LOL  A whole new world opened up for me!!  I couldn't believe it all existed and I didn't know anything about it. My very first blog post was May 31st, 2012. And I haven't turned back since. Once I got crafting again I thought I would try out for a Design Team. Tammy at Tammy's Scrapin Corner was the first one to give me a chance. It really boosted my confidence and I learned so much everyone and had such a great time!! After a little while I was lucky enough to add One Stitch At A Time and Meljens Designs to my Design Team resume.
I have met so many wonderful people in the crafting community and I am always looking forward to meeting new crafters!!  Thanks everyone!! And I can you tell? LOL  I find it REALLY easy to ramble about everyone else ;)


Susan will be coordinating all of our sponsorship, so if you would love to have artbymiran be a sponsor to your challenge blog,  or a special blog event you may contact her by sending an email to Susan at icepanthress@gmail.com

Here are two beautiful cards Susan created 
More details on Susan's cards can be found on Susan's blog 







Thanks for visiting!! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations Susan. You brought Mi Rans' images to life so wonderfully with your creative flair. Great to learn more about you xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations so much, Susan!! I 100% know the long process.

    ReplyDelete